VIKTORIJA MITEVSKA, N. Macedonia: Creativity in man always inspires motivation for anything!

1. Hi Viktorija, how are you? I would kindly ask you to introduce yourself to the Bellspiration readers so that we all can get to know you?

Hey, I am Viktorija Mitevska, I am from Bitola, Macedonia. I am a student at the Faculty of Law in Bitola, also at the Smilevski Business Academy. This year I will graduate from both faculties. At the professional level, my passion is justice, human rights, protection of marginalized and vulnerable groups, but, privately I am a person who is open to collaborations, communications, a lot of FRIENDSHIP, travel, social life, and of course, personal upgrading. I am dedicated to reading books, also in my free time I like to walk, write prose, poetry... 

2. Would you share with us what youth activism means to you and how important it is for a young person in his/her personal development?

Youth activism will allow you to challenge yourself, learn a lot of an informal atmosphere and get involved in numerous online and offline local, national and international events. Surrounding yourself with a great company will motivate you to improve and gain new experiences and knowledge outside of formal education.

I think that is the only way to the success of a young man. Through activism, as young people, we would gain the true values ​​in life and through that, we could rise in the professional field, and with that, we could succeed. 

3. What kind of books you like to read? Which one is your favorite and why? Would you share with us a piece of prose or poetry that you wrote? 

I am in love with psychology, mystery, sociopathological phenomena as a subject of research. Something that always relaxes me is "Denicia" by Petre M. Andreevski.

"When I loved Denicia,

as if I were grafting light into the darkness "

...

Denicia is a metaphor for life, love, destiny, expectations, surprises, unpredictability, predictability, birth, death... "Denicia" is the beginning and the end of the day, poetry about the life and speech of the poet, inspiration…

Favorite book... Um, I would like to single out "The Power of the Subconscious", a book that shows us how changing our way of thinking can lead to a drastic improvement in our lives because consciousness and the subconscious are always at odds with each other. 

And something from me… Where our attention goes, that is where our energy goes. 

"Life is unpredictable and we should take from it everything that suits us in a way that suits us as if it were your last day." 

4. What motivates you in life? What inspires you the most? 

There are so many wonderful motivations throughout life in general, both mentally and physically, in fact, our greatest motivation is nature and its beauties. Motivation can always be found in natural goods... as greenery, flowers, water, mountains, seasons, and months...

One would always be exhausted motivation from the natural gifts we have... their feeling is the most sublime and unusual.

We also have millions of motivations throughout our lives, and it is up to us whether we will be able to see them, whether we will be able to reach them.

A good book, coffee, a cake, a break from everything, etc. All these small general examples are a notion of human motivation. In addition, I would say that every feeling, emotion, hope, love... all these wonderful feelings are the richest motivation for us. 

I am motivated by the belief in myself, I am motivated that only I know how to reach what I want to achieve... motivates me that I'll have a little more success at the top... I am motivated by the spontaneous things that are still in my life... motivated by things in which I did not believe before... one thing is enough for something to happen to you to have a total turn of things... and to be happy about it. Believe in yourself and in unexpected things. 

Creativity in man always inspires motivation for anything and anywhere! 

5. Do you have an inspiring message for young people all around the world?

"Success is not accidental. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, learning, sacrifice, and most of all, love for what you do or learning to do." = BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD!

6. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this Bellspiration interview! Good luck and see you soon :) 

Thank you, dear Belma, it is pleasure to know you <3 

CONTACT VIKI:

IG: https://www.instagram.com/vikimitevska/
FB: https://www.facebook.com/viki.mitevska.96
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/viktorija-mitevska-6912a01aa/



Primjedbe