BILJANA STOJANOSKA: It’s very nice to be a young person who strives for better future of the young and who represents the needs of youth!

Redactor: Belma Skopljakovic

1. Please, tell us something about yourself! 
Hello, my name Is Biljana Stojanoska and I’m 24 years old. I live in Macedonia. This January I finished my master studies in law and now I am working in one youth organization Youth Alliance – Krusevo which main priority is active involvement of the young people in all issues of social life. We work with young people for young people for a better society. Furthermore, I represent Youth Alliance – Krusevo in the Local Youth Council of Krusevo a year now. The Local Youth Council is an advisory body to the Local Council. It’s very nice to be a young person who strives for better future of the young and who represents the needs of youth.

2. People can see your active participation in the society. What does social inclusion mean to you?
For me, social inclusion is about enabling people to fully participate in society, especially the people who were social excluded before.


3. Could you tell us some benefits of volunteering?
Very useful
Opportunities
Love what you are doing (working)
Unique
Never bored
Truly amazing
Enthusiasm
Experience
Reliable
Included
Nobody will judge you if you don’t know something!
Gives you courage and makes you happy!


4. You have done a lot of things for Krusevo. What is one accomplishment that you are particularly proud of?
I’m proud of each activity that we, as Youth Alliance – Krusevo or as Local Youth Council, are implementing in Krusevo. I really cannot chose only one…

5. What are your plans for the future?
Definitely I will continue working for better society and for better future of my future children. It doesn’t matter where, how, with who…


6. What do you think about young people today and do you have any messages for them?
I thing that young people are very lazy nowadays. Yes, we are lazy and we shouldn’t! Why? – Because we are the driving force, we are the future and we should be active and involved in everything that it’s important for us… We must go out of our comfort zone and to make our life to be better.
And my message for all young people is to be voice, not an echo (Just as it is the motto of Youth Alliance – Krusevo)


Primjedbe