BELLSPIRATION CLUB - Emma Strenski, USA: I enjoy crafting and making scrapbooks (Part 1/4)

1) Dear Emma, would you be kind and tell us who Emma really is, what she dreams about, what she likes, and what does she do? For the readers of the Bellspiration blog, introduce yourself, so we can all get to know you. 

My name is Emma Strenski and I’m originally from Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. I graduated with honors and highest distinction from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in May of 2018 with majors in International Studies and History and a certificate in European Studies. During the Academic Year 2018/2019, I studied and conducted research at the University of Sarajevo Faculty of Political Science in Bosnia and Herzegovina on a Fulbright U.S. Student Research Award. I am currently in Graduate School at Indiana University, pursuing a Joint Degree Program. I will graduate in December 2022 with a Master of Arts in Russian and Eastern European Area Studies and Juris Doctor (Law Degree). My career goals include working as an attorney for the Foreign Service in U.S. Embassies around the world.

In my free time (which is sparse) I enjoy crafting and making scrapbooks, reading, listening to audiobooks, walking in the park near my house, working out/exercising, and spending time outside and sharing meals with my partner and my family. 

2) What is "Success" by your definition and how to achieve it?

Success is setting and achieving the goals you set out for yourself, whether that be in your personal life, career, or beyond. You achieve that by setting attainable goals so you don’t let yourself down in the process. 

3) Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a member of the Bellspiration Club and for sharing your experiences with us in the coming weeks and inspiring us! What are your expectations from the Bellspiration Club?

Not sure what to expect, I hope to meet new people and get reconnected with friends in Sarajevo and the Balkans. 

CONTACT:

IG: https://www.instagram.com/estrensk/ FB: https://www.facebook.com/emma.strenski LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/emma-delaney-strenski-797946148/



Primjedbe