FILIP TASKOVSKI, N. Macedonia: Personal and professional upgrades are the keys to success!

1. Hi Filip, how are you? I would kindly ask you to introduce yourself to the Bellspiration readers so that we all can get to know you?

Hello everyone, I am Filip Taskovski, I live in Macedonia, a student of economics. I am currently in my fourth year of college, and of course, I plan to pursue a master's degree. From a professional point of view, I am most attracted to numbers and finances, and from a private point of view, I want a lot of friendship, social life, and personal upgrading and travel. My hobby that I practice every day is shooting with an air rifle, I do it because it relaxes me and helps me solve problems.

2. Would you share with us what youth activism means to you and how important it is for a young person in his/her personal development?

By youth activism I mean the struggle of young people to be included in social life, it means not to accept the things that are imposed on them but to fight to make the decisions that affect them. Youth activism is very useful for both the youth collectivity and the youth individually because young people through youth activism fight for a better tomorrow and prepare for the harsh life after graduation. In my opinion, youth activism is something we owe to future generations.

3. You’re playing chess. When did it start? Is it just a hobby or it has a deeper meaning to you? 

I have been playing chess for 10 years, for now, it is just a hobby that helps me relax, think more deeply about problems and the future. Chess is a game that helps to develop the brain and generates a new model of looking at things that is much more practical than conventional. In my opinion, chess should be introduced as a subject in primary schools.

4. What motivates you in life? What inspires you the most? 

I am most motivated to work on myself by the general situation in my country which is currently very bad for young people. I believe that if we invest in ourselves, we will be able to succeed and change everything around us.

5. Do you have an inspiring message for young people all around the world?

Investing in yourself, personal and professional upgrades are the keys to success and a bright future.

6. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this Bellspiration interview! Good luck and see you soon :) 

Thank you, Belma <3

CONTACT FILIP:

IG: https://www.instagram.com/taskovski.f/
FB: https://www.facebook.com/filip.taskovski
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/filip-taskovski-359935199/



Primjedbe