BELLSPIRATION CLUB - Nevena Dimovska, N. Macedonia: At night the sky is full of stars, why wouldn't Nevena be the brightest of all? (Part 1/4)

1) Dear Nevena, would you be kind and tell us who Nevena really is, what she dreams about, what she likes, and what does she do? For the readers of the Bellspiration blog, introduce yourself, so we can all get to know you. 

Before I start answering the questions, I would like to express my appreciation for being here, thank you for the opportunity to be part of the Bellspiration Club. 

The Eternal Philosophical Question: Who Am I? A question that has always been difficult for me to answer and not because I do not know myself, but because I have never wanted to speak about myself. Maybe that is due to modesty, and maybe it is because of wanting people around me to get to know  "who I am" by themselves: Nevena. Sometimes Nene and Nena. 

I graduated from two colleges, but I will not elaborate on that, because diplomas and titles do not mean much to me. Schools are where we get grades that don't always correspond to the level of knowledge we have. I think that what completes the formal is actually the non-formal education. As an NGO activist, I have learned that skills development (social and emotional) is the most important link for personal growth, understanding of the people around me, and ultimately, a happy life. I always appreciate opportunities to study, work, progress.

I also love to travel - I see every trip as a new adventure that always broadens my horizons and influences greatly my perceptions. I have fallen, I have risen, I have been tired, I have made breaks ... but I have never given up, thanks to those who believe in me and support me. 

I think of myself as an eternal fighter for justice and equality, someone optimistic, a seeker of good and beauty in people. Communicative, perfectionist to a fault, an appreciator of everything harmonious and stylish. That might be influenced by my zodiac sign although I do not believe in astrology much. 

My innate curiosity and desire for new challenges brought me numerous experiences from different fields. From camps acting as a soldier to simultaneous trials as a lawyer before the Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg. 

These have been the moments that test my perseverance and resourcefulness in and out of my comfort zone. I enjoy and rejoice in simple things, I love the sun, the sea, nature, and well-meaning and honest people. In my free time, I ride a bike or rollerblade or go hiking. I love the view from the top, but also the pain in the muscles that reminds me that the road to the things that make you happy is not easy. In recent years I have been active in politics, and somehow I found myself in the position of a spokesperson. The Communications and public relations sectors within the political party enabled me to develop a special attitude towards politics: we need to be involved since politics is certainly involving us. That is why I continue with the activities that include a lot of work and investments in myself, hoping to motivate young people to be active in their local communities, to map problems, and create. 

And no matter what I do, I always remember one question from my dear friend: At night the sky is full of stars, why wouldn't Nevena be the brightest of all?

2) What is "Success" by your definition and how to achieve it?

Hmmm, a good question that we should ask ourselves more often because the answers would certainly be different from year to year. And that is natural and normal because every day we are richer with new experience, every day we learn something new, every new day is a new challenge, every year a new perception, a new desire, and a new goal. So I can say for sure: Success is an individual and variable category.

For me, success is synonymous with action, discipline, and responsibility. 

Success requires a lot of work, effort, investment, acceptance, rejection, perseverance... and people who believe in me.

I think a clear idea of ​​what we actually want to achieve is the key to success.

Success is when I feel satisfied with what I do and analyze the results of the set tasks, whether they are positive or negative because both have their role in setting the next goal. 

Shakespeare wrote in Hamlet, "We know what we are, but we do not know what we can be." So be brave in what you dream and dream about.

3) Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a member of the Bellspiration Club and for sharing your experiences with us in the coming weeks and inspiring us! What are your expectations from the Bellspiration Club?

It is obvious that Bellspiration Club was created with a lot of love, noble intentions, and a sincere desire to unite young people in a virtual world where each and everyone is seen as a unique individual, distinguishable by his authentic characteristics and life-shaping experiences. This project is believed to be able to accomplish its mission - its mission to be a pillar of support for young people and a place where they can share their experiences and ideas; а place that will promote the available youth opportunities, and at the same time, something that can offer support and be a source of inspiration and motivation for numerous young people. I expect that Bellspiration Club will ultimately be the much-needed cure for youth's apathy and lost faith in the system; a cure for the wrongful belief that they are not important and that they cannot change anything.

CONTACT:

IG: https://www.instagram.com/dimovska_nevena/ FB: https://www.facebook.com/nevena.dimovska



Primjedbe