FANI ANGELESKA: I always wanted to become a successful business woman

Redactor: Belma Skopljakovic

Tell us who you are!
- Hi, my name is Fani, I'm coming from one mountain small town in Macedonia, called Kruševo. Now I live in Thessaloniki and I'm studying economics.
My fields of interest are NGO activities, social entrepreneurship, fashion design, active youth, feminism and modern democracy.
What were your childhood dreams? What was your dream job when you were a child?
- Hm... I always wanted to become a successful business woman ^_^
People can see your active participation in the society. What does social inclusion mean to you?
- Social inclusion for me it is, first of all using our basic human right (like the right to vote) and being socially responsible, taking care of your community, give impact with your skills, sharing knowledge, experiences, and be an example for the people around you, be a motivation for a better change.
You have done a lot of things. What is one accomplishment that you are particularly proud of?
- There is an action called "Cultural Youth Action" that I and three of my friends are running and it is about keeping the cultural heritage and tradition of my town Kruševo, and transmitting them through the young people of my town. I am very proud of the success that we have and I received the "8th of September award" (An Award from the Municipality), for the unique contribution in the affirmation of the cultural treasure and tradition of Kruševo.
What do you think about social media? Does it serve to the young people or make them more lonely?
- Social Media? - I love it actually! It's been a great assistance for this Action that we are running, and I believe that if you are using it right it can be of HUGE HELP!
by Fani Angeleska

Your messages for young people?
- Be active in your society, help each other, be innovative, use every opportunity that you have, motivate each other, cooperate, use social media and use it smart! Our small impacts and contributions when we are young are the jumping point for the great success that we have as we grow older!
Finally, respect the nature and take good care of it. It’s our main and unlimited source for creativity and innovation!
Thank you for the interview! ^_^  
- Hugs, Fani <3

Visit and like her page on facebook:
Cultural Youth Action




Primjedbe