BELLSPIRATION CLUB - Tania Gonzalez: It’s totally normal to feel lost in life! (Part 4/4)

1) Can you share with us what you have learned from your life experience so far, and what you consider very important for a peaceful, happy and successful life?

So here’s where the story of my white hairs comes into play. I’m not in the slightest bit old but this roller coaster ride called life is an adventure we are all on and there’s really no specific way to buckle up for it. We have to fall in life, we have to feel pain. Sometimes we have to suffer in order to appreciate or see the value in our ‘small’ blessings. I really appreciate a good meal because I know what it feels like to be hungry. I appreciate a cold glass of water because I know what it feels like to be thirsty. The “lows” can be our greatest lessons in life so that we learn to value the “highs” in life. 

It’s okay to not be living your “best life” right now. Your not-so-best life at this moment can be someone’s dream life. No matter where you are mentally, physically, and spiritually, always strive to be the best you can be and find rest. A car can’t run without gas or battery. Don’t push yourself to the point where you neglect to fuel yourself. In rest you find the energy to walk or run the race called life. In rest you get to see more of who you are and really see the direction of your life.

It’s totally normal to feel lost in life. When we are lost that’s the best time to loosen up and explore the path that’s right in front of us. Leaps of faith will never stop being scary. That’s why they are called leaps of faith because we never know what’s on the other side until we make that jump. And every time I’ve jumped I’ve received a great blessing. 

As you can see,  I can write a book of what I consider is important in life to live peacefully, happily, successfully, and the list goes on. But it all starts within YOU! You need to look inside and see where you need to heal, where you need to forgive, love. Throughout my journey I have seen so many people that can’t love others because they don’t love themselves.

You can’t live happily and peacefully if you don’t love yourself. You truly are a blessing. You truly are beautiful and unique. But you can’t see that if you don’t love yourself. Learning to love myself, and seeing my precious value has been a journey. A lot of healing has taken place, a lot of letting go and deciding to love instead of hate. It’s a journey but with all honesty I really couldn’t have seen my beauty without seeing my God. Only in God I saw and heard how precious I am. To live and see His works in front of me has brought so much meaning and purpose. It’s really hard to describe in human words what a supernatural God has done in me. Don’t find your identity in items or in people that have only seen your good. If you don’t believe in God, I really don’t know what to say. But if you do, He has seen all your ugly and still says, “I’m here for you.”

2) What is your inspirational message for all of us?

Truly just be you! Find you! & the only way to find you is knowing your Creator. 

3) The Bellspiration Club is ending the third month of its work. What do you think of this club after a month of promotion? What do you think about Bellspiration in general and its goal of promoting the work and deeds of young people?

It turned out to be super uplifting. It made me dig deeper in what life really is about for me. I loved hearing the stories of other people across the globe. I love the platform Bellspiration has created. It’s a platform for people to connect and share their stories. Real people stories are edifying and uplifting because it builds a bridge to connect with others and see others. It’s been beautiful to see that there are people who hunger for peace and happiness in a world where chaos abounds.

4) If you want to say and share something else, you can write it here!

People!!! Thank you for your time and for reading a little of the many things I have to say. I shared my true self here and hope we get to meet in person someday. Ako Bog da, InshAllah. Si Dios quiere. God willing if that day comes it would be a pleasure. 

5) Follow Tania:

IG: @tania.gee @half_orange_ @vivredamour_weddings




Primjedbe