BELLSPIRATION CLUB - Elida Korać: Less worry about things over which you have no control or influence at all! (Part 4/4)

1) Can you share with us what you have learned from life experience so far, and what you consider very important for a peaceful, happy and successful life?

Less worry about things over which you have no control or influence at all. Lesson number 1, not because it is the most important, but because I have repeated this to myself so many times. :) It is also important that you focus your energy on what truly fulfills you, on what only pleases you, and what you really want. To try not to overthink that much, to not make things way much ’’bigger’’ in your head… I wish I had thought much less about my thoughts before, I would have spared myself unrealistic worries :)

It is also very important to be good to yourself. Literally. I admit that as the years pass by I try harder and harder to be better to myself. To praise, to encourage, to reward myself. To find something good in both failures and mistakes. Thanks to that, it is much easier for me to move on without any lamentation, in all life situations that did not go the way I wanted.

2) What is your inspirational message for all of us?

The key to everything is to never fully grow up. I don’t know if it’s particularly inspiring but that message very much corresponds to a dreamer like me :) Keeping a child in oneself is one of the safest paths to happiness. And even when you are very serious, responsible, dedicated, and punctual in everything you do, let the child inside you always be awake. And let's not forget that throughout life it is important to nurture and care for that child in a special way.

3) The Bellspiration Club completes the third month of its operation. What do you think of this club after a month of promotion? What do you think about Bellspiration in general and its goal of promoting the work and deeds of young people?

When I received your invitation, it was an honor and a great pleasure to be a part of this story, especially because the very idea you are promoting is unique, and so far I have not had the opportunity to hear that someone from my surrounding is doing something similar. A month passed very quickly and I hope that, through all the interviews and answers, I managed to answer the goal of this club, in the best way. Bellspiration is a young idea, but precisely because of everything it promotes, I predict its long and successful duration. It’s wonderful that the principle is such that a young person can present themselves from multiple angles, through as many as four interviews, and that Bellspiration gives you the opportunity to say what you think is worthwhile and important to hear. I also like the criteria by which you select your "bellspiratives" because all these people bring with them different experiences and their thoughts are worth hearing.

Don’t give up on this story you’re successfully building. And I hope that soon there will be another Montenegrin in this club, we are fertile ground when it comes to inspiring people.

4) If you want to say and share something else, you can write it here :)

It would be nice if your project maybe motivates and inspires someone in Montenegro to start something similar. I think that in the sea of ​​bad news and information that we are regularly overwhelmed with, we need to make additional space for beautiful and positive stories. After all, it is one of the ways for people who share similar ideas or views to get to know each other, to find out about each other. I am aware that today's generations also have too many opportunities to socialize and communicate, at least virtually, but I am not sure that all these channels are used in the proper way. Let this then be one of the positive examples, which someone, in a similar format, will continue to develop.

4) Follow Elida:

Fb: https://www.facebook.com/elly.korac IG: https://www.instagram.com/e__korac/ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elida-korać-03a26b64

5) Previous Elida's interviews:

Interview (Part 1/4): https://bellspiration.blogspot.com/2021/02/bellspiration-club-elida-korac-if-i-had.html
Interview (Part 2/4): https://bellspiration.blogspot.com/2021/03/bellspiration-club-elida-korac-i.html
Interview (Part 3/4): https://bellspiration.blogspot.com/2021/03/bellspiration-club-elida-korac-when-you.html


Primjedbe