InSpiral: LEADERSHIP MASTERMIND 2021 - Participants' impressions from all over the world!


Last month, dear friend of Bellspiration that is coming from Hungary - InSpiral - organized Leadership Mastermind. Here you can see and read the organizers' and some of the participants' impressions of this event. Get inspired and join the next InSpiral's Masterminds in near future.

***
InSpiral is a Supportive Community where people come together to connect, share experiences, discover themselves, have fun, and grow.
InSpiral is a Safe Place where you can express yourself authentically, learn and harness different skills, increase your self-awareness, and meet open-minded people from all over the world.

Follow the page for future events, you are welcome, so stay tuned :)
https://www.facebook.com/InSpiralClub
***


Barbara Ludasz, Hungary: 

It was a pleasure to organize and host our 2nd Leadership Mastermind at InSpiral. I have enjoyed the most getting to know this wonderful group of people with diverse backgrounds.



Katherine Meneses, Venezuela: 

I have participated in different MasterMinds at Inspiral and each occasion is more enriching than the previous one. The MasterMind in Leadership helped me to understand the importance of designing SMART goals that when aligned to our mission and vision set the path to a successful personal and professional development.


Anna Szták, Russia: 

When I signed up for these mastermind sessions, I didn't know exactly what I'm going to get at the end. I was expecting an insight on leadership skills and tools that are vital for a contemporary lifestyle, but in fact, I've got so much more: open community,  interesting people, safe environment for ideation, meaningful conversations, inspiration, and motivation. I'm happy I was part of this journey! 🙂


Mila Mihajlović, Kosovo:

Before I start with the impression part, I want to thank my gorgeous Belma for introducing me to

the InSpiral MasterMind. Without her, I would have never had a chance to meet those wonderful

people that I have met on InSpiral MasterMind's sessions. When it comes to my impressions, they

are absolutely amazing. The hosts of MasterMind were immensely friendly, kind, and talkative,

which I find great. Also, other participants were very, very friendly and we all had a great approach

towards each other. We had a great time together, our Tuesday sessions were special, and I can

freely say that the time spent on MasterMind was magical. I would recommend it to everybody.



Elisabeth Kaul, Argentina:

It was an amazing course, especially because of the participants who showed a wide range of skills,

knowledge, and experience. I am grateful for all the content learned and the time the organizers

dedicated to us. Would highly recommend any Mastermind with them!



Nader Abdulsamee, Egypt:

I wanted to learn leadership communication skills; I have to say I got what I was looking for.



 



Primjedbe