BELLSPIRATION CLUB - Elida Korać: If I had to describe myself, in short it would be - a restless dreamer (Part 1/4)

1) Dear Elida, you are a very special soul for me... But who is really Elida, what does she dream about, what does she love and what does she do? For the readers of the Bellspiration blog, introduce yourself to us, so that we can all get to know you.

First of all, I want to thank you for your kind invitation to be a part of this wonderful club, with an even more wonderful mission. Also, my biggest thanks to North Macedonia,  which allowed us to meet and connect, a few years ago :)  If I had to describe myself, in short, it would be - a restless dreamer. Must add that I am a perfectionist (sometimes exaggerating)  huuuuge art and animal lover, and I am loving to spend time resting in nature. I can not imagine myself away from good people, laughter, and the sun.

I am an eternal child, who manages to successfully resist the grown-up, with whom she has to live every day. But we get along pretty fine :) 

As a little, I had a habit to keep a bunch of papers in front of me and reading some kind of news that I have probably made up at that moment :) I had been always participating in various school programs, celebrations, projects…I was singing in  High school’s choir (I regret not working more on this talent I am a graduated journalist and from that field, I switched to affined one – public relations. For six years already I have been working in this area, as a spokeperson / PR manager/ of the leading cultural and artistic center in Podgorica, the capital of Montenegro.  Doing this job for years,  made me love art and culture even more. I am happy that along with public relations and digital marketing which is my primary vocation,  within my business I  also have an opportunity to deal with international relations, organization, translation, communication with artists from all spheres, moderation, and mastering numerous cultural programs... I love those moments in my job that allow me to be part of a dynamic - the creative process of program realization, from the starting moment when the program is scheduled to the last one when the curtain falls and the last of the audience leaves the hall. I’m a bit ‘’out of the ordinary ‘’  PR, if I may say so. :)

Since  High school, I have been involved in volunteerism, as well as youth activism. It is also an important part of my life that has enabled me to meet some great people from the region and beyond, besides traveling, learning, attending numerous training and seminars. Well, that also gave me chance to meet you, dear Belma, and set me among the chosen ones at the Bellspiration Club :)

I always had a natural affinity for learning languages, so out of nowhere, I  started learning Turkish, a little less than two years ago. The love for this language has brought me both wonderful friendships and some new business opportunities.

2) What is "Success" by your definition and how to achieve it?

Success is when after everything you have achieved, you have that good inner feeling. In my case, it was always the only true, reliable confirmation that I did things right.  Emotion is the basis of everything. To do what you love, always with passion and with the whole heart...  Likewise, whenever my success made me happy or brought something good to people other than me, I valued it twice as much.

I have never set any special life goals, given myself deadlines made five or ten – year plans for the future... Simply, all my successes (I prefer to call them ‘’ good things in life’’)  were a natural sequence of events.

There is no special instruction nor advice, success is anything that makes you whole and happy. For me,  all those who have managed to make any of their dreams come true are the successful ones.

3) Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a member of the Bellspiration Club and for sharing your experiences with us in the coming weeks and inspiring us! What are your expectations from the Bellspiration Club?

Actually, it is my honor to be chosen as one of the Bellspiration team members. Being together with such a group of young people, from all sides of the world, is a special and beautiful feeling. I am not sure if I will personally inspire anyone. Still, I would like this to be an opportunity to share and spread ideas and thoughts with some other people.

Bellspiration is the connecting point of all of us.  Maybe this will be an incentive and the first step for us to jointly launch some kind of  Balkan - European youth initiative. Or maybe some new cultural project, regarding young people. I am sure that these goals are not difficult to achieve. Fingers crossed! <3 

4) Follow Elida:

Fb: https://www.facebook.com/elly.korac IG: https://www.instagram.com/e__korac/ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elida-korać-03a26b64

Primjedbe