BELLSPIRATION CLUB - MIHAIL DIVJAKOSKI: One thing that my life experience taught me is to not pressure on things! (Part 4/4)


1) Can you share with us what you have learned from your life experience so far, and what you consider very important for a peaceful, happy and successful life?

If there is one thing that my life experience so far taught me is to not pressure on things, exercise your temper, and let things be. Like, nothing works in the way it’s supposed to work if you force things, if you put pressure on them.
Another thing is to wait for it up, devote more time to yourself, take a nap, rest, take a walk, clear your head, and do what you have to do with a smile. The world is not gonna crash if you don’t meet the deadline now If you don’t write that essay tonight If you don’t pass the exam now.
For example, I had a plan to graduate as soon as possible this semester, even did my thesis early and I wanted to do my masters in Slovenia starting this September.  Found my department, faculty, university, most of the things were figured out.
Things turned out differently, because of one subject, I won’t be able to graduate this year, and the news was devastating, all my plans were crushed in front of me,  and I was on a crossroad without any signs of a possible direction. I went home, calmed a bit, and here we are now, got a job, starting on Monday, a totally new positive and maybe even better opportunity.
My point is, plans change, opportunities appear when we don’t expect them as much, and great things happen in moments of doubt and crossroads. Enjoy the moments, enjoy now, and take it easy!

2) What is your inspirational message for all of us?

Do not forget to smile, and create. Even the small steps are steps. You may not be where you want to be at this very moment, but you’ll get there. Take your time, breath, relax, and go at it with full devotion. And do not forget who was by your side along the way, never forget the people, the support, nurture your relationships and keep them. Friends are always needed. The most important thing is to have someone at the end of the day to drink a glass of wine with and share each other’s day, give advice and hold on to each other. 

3) The Bellspiration Club ends the second month of its work with this interview. What do you think of this club after a month of promotion? What do you think about Bellspiration in general and its goal of promoting the work and deeds of young people?

I love it! Absolutely! Bellspiration is a true example of many things combined: activism, internationalism, youth, overcoming stereotypes and prejudices of other people, inspiring and motivating other young people, a smart way of using technology, a way to create friendships. I am so glad that I got the opportunity to meet Belma, and be part of this! 




Primjedbe