ARSA ZOGAJ: I really get motive from my parents and my aunt


1. Dear Arsa, would you, please, introduce yourself to the Bellspiration readers?

Hello, my name is Arsa, I’m Albanian and I come from Kosovo. I am twenty years old and I study mathematics at the ‘’University of Pristina’’. Besides this, I have a passion for literature, language and I love spending time outside in nature.

Përdit’20 Positivity challenge
2. Your caption won in the Positivity challenge in the category as The most interesting caption –
Congratulations!  What inspired you for writing that caption?

Usually, when I write captions or something similar, I try to find a meaningful word and then just add a few others to create a simple sentence yet interesting.  But in this case, I was out of ideas, then I started searching in google for pumpkins till I saw that name ‘’kabocha’’. It was the word that I needed.

3. What motivates you in life?

As cliché as it may sound, I really get motive from my parents and my aunt. I know that if I achieve something, they will get very happy for me and I like to make them happy.

4. Do you have an inspiring message for all young people in our region, but also around the world?

Read as much as you can. Learn new words or even new languages because they will lead you in a curiosity that will help to create your personality.



Primjedbe