BELLSPIRATION presents: 2nd Day of the 18th IYC - Presenting the participants

 


2nd Day of the International Youth Conference included the following sessions and their speakers:

SESSION III


SESSION IV



In this article, Bellspiration would like to present some of the participants of the 18th International Youth Conference. Enjoy these amazing young people :) 

Morgan Janowicz, Poland: Hello everyone, my name is Daria, but friends call me Morgan 🙂 I'm a human rights activist from Poland. I study IT in Poznań, Poland, and International Business in Turku, Finland. I'm a global ambassador of WomenTech. I'm also an active speaker and I'm involved in environmental activism. I'm involved in the Greens Party in Poland. I have experience as an organizer of conferences and international events. I'm a part of the student circle Vinci Square based in Poznań, Polland. I speak Polish, English, and German. I'm happy to have a conversation in any of those languages.
In my free time, I enjoy reading about UX design and Inclusion&Diversity matters. I also like to play team sports including football.

Luka Radičević, Serbia: My name is Luka, I come from Serbia and I am a 4th-grade student of International Relations (IR) at the University of Ljubljana. I am a youth activist - a member of the speakers' coaching and translation team of TEDxLjubljana, a member of an IR students' organization ''Globallis'' (more specifically, the Group for Friendship and Cooperation with Russia) and a voluntary columnist for YouthVibes.rs portal. Apart from that, I am very keen on science and its promotion, so I work part-time as a demonstrator at a science center in Ljubljana, and conduct some research at my faculty. I love all kinds of sports - I am a handball referee and in my free time, I run humanitarian half marathons or play some basketball.


Alida Bojadžić, Montenegro: Hello everyone! First of all, I'm really glad that I am taking part in this conference with all of you. I am Alida from Montenegro, a graduated lawyer currently doing my Masters in European Business Law at The University of Montenegro. I am an intern at one of the Lower courts in my country. I am a part of a regional youth rights defenders network organized by NGOs from MNE, Bosnia, and Herzegovina, and Serbia where we are working on writing a manifest with specific recommendations in this field. Also, I am an active participant in workshops and programs that are focused on gender equality, freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, and other basic human rights. I am a contributing writer for publications with a local NGO that are focused on human rights (the latest being my research on transitional justice processes in the Western Balkans countries). In my spare time, I enjoy reading, playing the guitar, and watching movies.

Enxhi Hallvatori, Albania: Hey there, my name's Enxhi - pronounced Angie - and I'm from Albania. I've just finished my Biology-Chemistry studies this year and I've recently applied for Msc. in Environmental Biology. This conference opportunity came at the right time, just when I was looking for different experiences for me to get out of my comfort zone and out of my little hometown - although virtually. Looking forward to spending the next couple of days together!
P.S Not important, but I like watching tv series/shows, reading and all in all I like keeping my mind joyful with everything beautiful that puts a smile on me.

Mihail Divjakoski, North Macedonia: Hello to everyone, my name is Mihail, and I come from Prilep, North Macedonia. I am currently in the last year of my bachelor studies in the Department of Marketing Management at the Faculty of Economics in Prilep. I wanted to be a part of this conference because I love being among active young people, sharing experiences, learning stuff, that's what feeds me. In the last 7 years I have actively been involved in many various projects, events, debates, etc. and I think that this conference will be one of my best and most unique experiences, regarding non-formal education.
Basically yeah, I use all of my free time on these kinds of stuff, I have taken part in a total of 10 Erasmus projects in the last 2 and a half years, did my Erasmus studies in Split, Croatia (highly recommend it😁).
Last year I was Student Body President at my faculty and this year I am the vice-president.
Another reason why I applied for this conference is that I want to do a master's in Slovenia most probably, and I still don't really know which department exactly, so maybe this conference will give me the answer.
That's basically it, for now, hope it's not too much, I hope to meet everyone, to learn tons of stuff, and to hear amazing stories of active peers in the region.

Cata Filip, Romania: Hello there, my name is Cătă (or you can call me Filip) and I'm from Romania. Some words about me...I am currently in the last year of my bachelor studies in Security Studies and International Relations in Cluj-Napoca, and I am focused on the problem of climate change and environmental diplomacy in my thesis. Also, I'm Vice President for Youth at The National Alliance of Student Organisations in Romania (ANOSR). This conference is a great opportunity to learn by doing and from each other, to find facts about the youth sector from different countries and one of the most important things, to find some specific directions and solutions to improve the youth sector. Congratulations to the organizers for all the work. Look forward to meeting and discussing with you.


Jovica Dimitroski, North Macedonia: Hello everybody I am Jovica Dimitroski. I am 24 and I come from North Macedonia. I am a lawyer. I live in Tetovo. At the moment I end my master thesis in postgraduate legal studies at the Faculty of Law in Skopje at the Civil law department. I am active in the civil and NGO sector. Each I am Secretary General at ELSA North Macedonia (association for legal students) for this academic year. From this school, my expectations are to spread our knowledge for European communities and values. And then to spread initiative with the target to establish these.



Konstantin Solarski, North Macedonia: Hey there! I am an International Relations student in Skopje, N.Macedonia. Been part of many non-formal activities last years. Mostly Models of European Union/European Parliament all around Europe. Been a counselor at US Summer Camps provided by Peace Corps, coordinator/trainer of Model United Nations Macedonia, debate trainer, and judge in other organizations. Now working in a Think Tanks as a researcher and ambassador there. Plus a Rotaract Member in my hometown (District 1912, Slovenia).

I enjoy playing cajón and harmonica (french harp), swimming, and hiking/camping.
I also spend time learning/reading about personal development and human psychology.

Valentina Beg Deljanin, Croatia: Ciao people, first allow me to express my pleasure of taking part in the IYC and kudos to the organizing team for everything! I am Valentina from Croatia and I hold a master's degree in Law. During my studies, I actively participated in student practice and a number of conferences in the subject area of International Criminal Law which stimulated me to become a passionate advocate of human rights and social justice.
Over the past year, I worked in high politics, first in the European Parliament in Bruxelles and later in Croatia, gaining experience both in institutions and among people in the field which deepened and enriched my views about public affairs and matters of good governance. It also furtherly enhanced my motivation to put the effort into building a better society.
Nota bene, my parallel career is in writing. I run a travel blog Vebeway - a/way with Valentina Beg, and work as a freelance content creator/copywriter. However, my artistic focus is on realistic fiction, predominantly short stories.
As a Croatian with international experience and current Montenegrin address, I am confident to have fair comprehension, professional as well as personal, of the Western Balkans region, particularly in the European context. In that light, I find SEE youth to be one of the most important pillars of regional stability and prosperity which is a fundamental reason why I applied for this conference. I look forward to hearing the esteemed speakers, meeting you all, and learning from you, on top of exchanging views.
Thank you and - see you at the conference! 

Guglielmo Migliori, Italy: Hello everybody! My name is Guglielmo, and I am an IR / Eastern European Affairs student at the University of Bologna. I also work as a ghostwriter and collaborate with newspaper EaST Journal, focusing on Eastern Europe, the Balkans, and Caucasus affairs.
I am currently writing my MA's Thesis about Russian Foreign Policy in the Arctic Region, but previously I did academic research and conferences on South-Eastern Europe.
I'm happy to meet you all and looking forward to dialogue in working groups and sessions!

Xhorxhina Molla, Albania: Hello guys! My name is Xhorxhina Molla, I was born in Albania but I grew up in Italy. I'm a MA student of IR at the University of Bologna, Italy. Currently, I am doing my Erasmus+ in Zagreb, Croatia, since my aim is to learn most of the Balkan languages for historical research. Indeed, I'm passionate about the history and politics of the SEE region as a whole, but also about the topic of migration. My bachelor thesis was actually about the huge migration that took place in the 90s from Albania to Italy. I'm very excited to be a part of this conference! Nice to meet you all.


Eugenia Fabbri, Italy: Hello guys! My name is Eugenia, I've recently graduated in international relations and diplomatic affairs at the University of Bologna and I'm currently attending a master focused on Eastern Europe at the same university. During my bachelor's, I had the opportunity to spend 6 months in Georgia and when I went (forcefully 😅) back to Italy I started collaborating with East Journal as a contributor. I am also deeply interested in the Balkans and I've recently started studying Bosnian-Serbo-Croatian, I think this opportunity will be highly valuable for all of us since building links and sharing ideas is the first step to build a better future. Looking forward to meeting you all!


Joana Freitas, Portugal: Hello everyone! I am Joana, from Porto, Portugal, I am 24 and I work as an international education project coordinator and English teacher and I am doing my Master's in Social Intervention, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship. Having done my BA in Languages and International Relations and having had many intercultural experiences through Erasmus+, I am strongly convinced that cooperation and governance are the keys to a better future. And as someone with close links to youth work and associations, I believe that young people must have a say and an active role in that process. My focus is on how to involve all youth - regardless of their social or economic status - in this, making this a more inclusive process. And that's why I am here, to learn from all of you, share my perspectives and be part of a group of youth that takes action.

Francesco Alimena, Italy: Hello everyone, my name is Francesco and I come from Rome. I am a master's student of International Relations at a University within the Vatican. I speak 5 languages ​​including Russian, German, English, Spanish and of course Italian. I am currently on Erasmus for the fifth time in Germany. I’m studying in the city of Dresden. I am a member of the Foreign Commission of the National Council of Young, of the Movement for the International Organization, and this month I am offering an interesting opportunity for students who love politics, international relations, and diplomacy.  Good conference to everyone.


Primjedbe

Objavi komentar

Feel free to share your opinion on the article above - we love your comments :)