ANAS MANNANKADIYAN NAMMANATH, India/Poland: Young people are in the front line of the future!

1. Hello Anas! I would kindly ask you to introduce yourself to the Bellspiration readers?

Hi, my name is Anas. I am a European Solidarity Corps Volunteer for EuroDemos Youth Mobility NGO since October. I am an Indian/Polish young person who sees a lot of future in the sector. When I started my path in participating in Erasmus+ and mobility projects, I couldn't imagine that another door was about to open up for me as an ESC Volunteer abroad. 

2. What do you think about youth activism? How important it is nowadays? What is your
experience?

I am working on a wave of Youth 4 Action Project, and just like all other projects, this one is also having a holistic system that I enjoy all the time because you are learning things from experience. My role here is to promote the activity of mobility and participating in developing workshops for young people in the region, especially during this crisis. Also, I am learning the lifestyle and culture of this region as a person who lives here in Poland.

After I graduated, I aimed to have a job and then to continue with my life. Like almost every graduate, I searched CV templates for job posts and then the COVID-19 crisis arrived. I did not want to sit home and spent time doing nothing, so I decided to use my skills and improve my capacity for the future. Then, I chose to join volunteering and mobility because I believe the organizers will support me to get anywhere and protect me while learning and returning something valuable to the local community.

Everyone knows that young people are the future. They are in the front line of the effect of virus time such as losing jobs because companies try to keep senior employees and closing schools due to pandemic, but they are, also, in the front line for pandemic prevention as activity volunteers. Youth knows what they can do and what they are capable of, so we only need to give them the opportunity to show their talents.

 3. I know you like running. How do you motivate yourself for this healthy habit in these
challenging times?

It’s true that something changed but it’s in our nature to respond to the change. So, I made my mind that if this isolation is for our health safety, then why wouldn't we make a healthy lifestyle that adapts to the situation. I have more me-time, so I decided to reward myself by shaping my body and mind.

4. What is your motivation in life?

I like to know how things are done, so I observe things and discuss with others about how I can improve them and have views from different sides. This curiosity motivated me to do challenging things.

5. Do you have any inspiring message for all young people around the world?

I do not know how my message can inspire other people, but I tell you that there are choices coming to your life without your permission but it is your decision to choose the right one that fits for you.

6. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this Bellspiration interview! Good luck and see you soon :) 

Thank you! I am glad to be a part of the Bellspiration story.



Primjedbe

  1. Very good information.
    Keep up the good Work.
    https://thesleekmart.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Objavi komentar

Feel free to share your opinion on the article above - we love your comments :)