BARTEK GRADECKI, Poland: My wife is my motivation in life!


1. Hello Bartek, how are you? I would kindly ask you to introduce yourself to the Bellspiration readers?

Hello everyone, thank you Belma for the invitation, it’s an honor to become a part of Bellspiration. My name is Bartek, I’m from Poland. I am an entrepreneur, educator and trainer, and President of Europejska Fundacja Rozwoju Człowieka.

2. What do you think about social entrepreneurship in South Eastern European region? Do you have any suggestions on how to improve it?

I think that social entrepreneurship in the South Eastern European region is on the stage of intense growth and development, for sure there is a big demand for this type of activity in the society there, but not always the legal framework or stakeholders are supportive of these types of enterprises. I think what can be improved is the recognition and acknowledgment of the importance of social entrepreneurship in this region, and it’s important role for the society.

3. What motivates you in life? What is your biggest inspiration in life?

What’s motivating me in life are for sure people, starting from those, most close to me, like my wife and my family and friends, going through the example of successful people overcoming challenges and showing an amazing example of what humans are capable of, and also those everyday people who can be impacted by our good work.

4. Do you have an inspiring message for all young people around the world?

Yes, of course, I want to tell everyone that they have amazing potential, and can for sure make great things, discover and use their talents for their satisfaction and also for the unique contribution to society.



 


Primjedbe