MARSIDA SIPRI, Albania: I would like to have a football team one day!

 


1. Hi Marsida, how are you? I would kindly ask you to introduce yourself to the Bellspiration readers?

Hi Belma! Hello everyone, I am Marsida Sipri from Albania. I am really glad to be part of this interview and this amazing blog that I strongly believe that will become much more popular.

I just finished my Master's degree in Diplomacy and international relations of the EU and I am actually working. I am a volunteer since February 2016 and till now I have been part of many local and international training. I like to travel and I love sports, especially football.

2. You are a youth activist. What do you think about how big influence youth activism has? How important it is?

In the beginning, I was skeptical about being part of an NGOs or training because I haven’t heard before about Youth activism especially in my local area. But as soon as I got part of them I have learned a lot of new things and had the chance to attend some international training. Youth activism is very important, and I think now it’s time that especially in Albania to be more popular so all young people can be part of some groups to share their ideas and opinions. I have changed a lot since I am a volunteer.

3. You love football and traveling. Tell us more about it! Do you have some other hobbies?

Yeah, right! I really love traveling and till now I have had the chance to visit the most of Balkan countries, Turkey and Italy. My dream is to visit all the countries in the world and I hope to complete it. About football, it has been a passion since I was a child but the possibilities in Albania was so limited as I couldn’t follow it. But I really like it and always follow matches. One day I would like to have a football team and support them.

4. What motivates you in life? What inspires you the most?

My motivation is my family and making them proud. I always try to do my best in every work and always try to learn new things to improve my skills and my capacity.  I am inspired by my teachers, volunteer coaches, and especially charity. I have had the chance to know teachers and coaches whose mission was to motivate us to do great things. About charity, it is very important to me because by making other people happy, you will be happier.

5. Do you have an inspiring message for all young people in our region, but also around the world?

It’s not important where we are coming from or our political, economical, social, and regional conditions. The important thing is where we want to go and what we want to achieve in our lives. You must believe in your dreams. And do it with passion and with respect. This difficult year gave us a very important lesson, being happy with the things we have because life is too short and we don’t know if we will have the chance to wake up tomorrow. So don’t stop fighting for what you want and be thankful for what you have.

6. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this Bellspiration interview! Good luck and see you soon J

Thank you!














Primjedbe