BELLSPIRATION CLUB - Heather Shemery: I think that constant evolution keeps life interesting and fun (Part 4/4)



1) Can you share with us what you have learned from your life experience so far, and what you consider very important for a peaceful, happy and successful life?

This is such a big question. I think it can be different for everyone. For me, there are so many aspects of maintaining a life that feels content. I've found that I feel most happy and at peace when I am making the most of my time. This means being fully present wherever I am and with whoever is in my company. I try to spend time with people who bring joy to my life and not get too overwhelmed by things outside of my control. (This is definitely easier said than done sometimes.) I constantly try to find new adventures and ask myself what’s next. There is a lot to building a life you truly enjoy and it's something that seems to change in every phase of life but I think that constant evolution keeps life interesting and fun.

2) What is your inspirational message for all of us?

Build your life how you want it to be. Decide on the things that are important to you and constantly check-in with yourself to see when you need to adjust. You don’t have to do the same thing forever or even have the same friends forever - life changes, people change, and we can enjoy our life better if we learn how to ride those currents. Do what you can to be present at the moment and don’t be afraid to make big decisions.

3) The Bellspiration Club ends the first month of its work with this interview. What do you think of this club after a month of promotion? What do you think about Bellspiration in general and its goal of promoting the work and deeds of young people?

I think this has been a great opportunity to see what other people are doing in different places in the world. Each of us is so different and has something unique to contribute to the world. I think that is really true of our generation collectively and what a beautiful reality, indeed! I love that you are giving people a voice to share their hearts and their passions.

4) If you want to say and share something else, write here ☺

Thank you, Belma, for all of your hard work with this opportunity. I truly hope someone read something from any one of us and felt impacted in even a small way.



Primjedbe